Sunday, July 27, 2008

Climbing to new heights

Claire has started climbing the stairs and made it to the top of the 14 high stairs. She is pretty fearless though, so you have to stand behind her. She easily pulls herself up and even took some very akward steps pushing the Bumbo chair.

She is almost one - but still seems like such a baby to me. Lots of cute fat rolls still and still likes to cuddle. We are excited to celebrate Claire's birthday in Fargo with all of the Grandparents, Robs sister and my brother who is flying in from South Carolina. It is hard to know what to get her - except maybe something of her own - since she has had mostly hand-me-downs from Alley most of her life.

No significant words yet - I tought I heard her say "Mommy" the other day, Rob thought she said "Thank you" - and daycare thought she said "ball" and "All done". She likes to clap spontaneously and shake her head no to everything.

No comments: